Thursday, November 3, 2011

[Yellow] Omaha Nebraska Senior Photographer

Yellow has been my favorite color for a long time. The sun is yellow and warm and makes me happy. Daffodils are yellow and so fresh and springy...is 'springy' a word? I guess it is for me. Sunflowers are yellow and so fun and fallish. I even like the song 'Yellow' by Coldplay...I can even play it on Guitar Hero(so what if I can only play it on the easy level...ha.) I think you get the point...I am in very much LIKE with Yellow. So basically it will be no surprise that the yellow in these trees make me basically swoon!!! Put that together with a darling, talented, happy, smart, beautiful senior and I am basically in heaven!!!

Thanks for making my job so easy...here is a little sneak peek to hold you over ;).




No comments: