Thursday, October 13, 2011

[Arizona] Omaha Nebraska Photographer

Is anyone else confused besides me? I realize that my title says Arizona and then is followed by Omaha Nebraska Photographer...Ha. I know, sounds kind of weird. I was fortunate enough to get to go to a workshop with one (actually 2) of my favorite photographers (Blue Lily). We were in Arizona. It was beautiful. We did an awesome session in a junk yard. I want to do another session in a junk yard. Anyone know of a good one around Omaha that would let us have a session there? I might just be able to hook someone up with some free stuff if we could figure this out. I would then love you forever as well. Leave me a comment!

Here are just a couple I took at the junk yard. Have I mentioned So FUN?!






1 comment:

Emily said...

Great job Jen! These look awesome! :)